When and where are the Ulcombe Parish Council meetings held?

Regular monthly Parish Council meetings are held on the 2nd THURSDAY of each month at 7.15pm in Ulcombe Village Hall. The agendas are displayed on the village noticeboards the week before. Occasionally inclement weather or extenuating circumstances will require meetings to be held in Ulcombe School Hall. Notices placed on the village hall door or village noticeboards will […]

How do I report a blocked public footpath/public right of way?

To report a problem on a PROW (Public Right of Way – Footpath) please contact KCC on 03000 41 41 41 or report online by using the following address: http://www.kent.gov.uk/waste-planning-and-land/public-rights-of-way/report-a-problem-on-a-right-of-way

Do you have problems with litter or fly tipping? Has MBC forgotten to empty your bin? Is there a problem with dog mess? Is there an abandoned car nearby? Do you have a problem with noisy neighbours?

MBC will deal with all these problems. To find out further information please call them on 01622 602202 or email customerservices@maidstone.gov.uk or report the issues online using the following link: http://www.maidstone.gov.uk/residents/report

How do I report potholes?

Ring KCC on 03000 41 81 81    or report on line using the following link: http://www.kent.gov.uk/roads-and-travel/report-a-problem